Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

So Long, June: See Ya Next Year!

It's been quite a June, hasn't it?
Hiya, Friends!  Can you believe it's Monday already?  Can you believe it's June Thirtieth already?  Half the year, all gone already.  Boyoboy.

I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by.  I hear you Big People say things like that quite often, and I think Yeah, Right, but now I find myself joining right in.  It seems just like yesterday, I was talking about May Day. 

Anyway, it was quite a June here at my house.  I thought I was gonna hafta go back on my promise to see you every day earlier this month because Mommy wrecked her computer.  That's a dark time in our month, but everything's back to normal now.  We're just all older and wiser, so there's that.  Ummm... Also, I decided to celebrate Cinco de Juno.  As a holiday, it hasn't really caught on, but my hope is that next year, more of us will celebrate along.

Next, I had my first real trip to Daddy's office as a patient.  I had my teeth cleaned, and I really liked it!

Then, in the early-middle of the month, I went to Pittsburgh and visited the Children's Museum.  That was pretty great!  Have I talked much about my trip to the Children's Museum?  I don't remember.  Well, I'll hafta go back and look, and if I haven't told ya all about it, be on the lookout for a post all about it soon!

It rained a lot in June, especially last week.  I wrote some special thoughts about rain and what it cannot do in this post that I think you missed.  Click on the hyperlink to catch it this go-around.  No worries.

And here we are, standing on the cusp of July.  I don't know what's in store for us in July. ... Yes I do.  I'm goin' somewhere in July.  But it won't affect our relationship at all, Friends.  I'll still be here every day.  I said this was going to be The Daily Zoe Blog in more ways than in name only, and by golly, I am a TigerBaby of my word.  If a Mactastrophe couldn't keep me away from you, do you really think vacation can?

Heck, no.

Friends, I'll see meet ya tomorrow in July.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment