Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

What Rain Cannot Do

The Rain cannot steal my Sunshine, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  How are you this Sunday?  I'm great!

Hey, it's sunny today where I am, but that doesn't mean I can't think about what to do when the weather decides it's gonna rain on me. 

Rain can do a lot of things, Friends.  It can make plants grow.  It can clean the pollen off'n' our cars.  It can put nice water back into the rivers and lakes and our ground so that we can have water to drink.  Rain can make your hair all frizzy.  Rain can ruin a day.

Wait a minute. 

Rain cannot ruin a day unless you let it, Friends!  Rain cannot steal your sunshine unless you let it.

All you've gotta do is learn to dance in the rain, and to keep your smile on, even though it's raining on you.  Get yourself a neat little rain coat in a happy color.  Get yourself a kicky pair of waterproof boots, and dance the heck out of bein' in the rain. 

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorow. 

PS- Happy Father's Day to my Daddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment