Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Somebody Give June a Speeding Ticket!

I can't believe how fast June is traveling!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!  How's your Summer going so far?  Is it treatin' you all right?

You know what I think is hard to believe?  I think it's hard to believe that today marks that we're three-quarters of the way through the Month of June.  What?!  It feels like we JUST got here in June, and next Mondee, it'll be the Last Day of June.


You know what we oughtta do, Friends.  We oughtta give ol' June a speeding ticket and tell her to slow the heck down.  Or maybe not a whole speeding ticket.  Maybe just a warning:

June!  Slow down!  Take some time to smell the grass clippings!  It's summer!  You're s'posed ta move nicey slow!  No need to rush, mmmmkay?!

There.  I bet that worked, Friends. I bet June will slow down for her last week with us. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment