Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Keepin' On Keepin On

I'm not gettin' a summer break, am I?
Hiya, Friends! Happy Thursday to you!

You know what?  It's summertime.  Lotsa people are out on summer vacation.  Summer break.  Not your pal Zoe.  Here I am, still in the office.  Still fillin' out TPS Reports. 

You know, around the office, it gets so deserted in the summer that insteadda havin' a conversation around the water cooler, you'll find me on most days having a conversation with the water cooler. 

Contrary to what you might think, water coolers aren't the best conversationalists.  I spin epic yarns for that water cooler, and all's it gives me in return is 'Glub-glub-glub!' 

Well.

I'm sure glad I have you to talk to, Friends.

So I'll happily keep on keepin' on here at the office, so I can see you every day.  Who needs a break when every day's like a party when I get to see you?

Let's do this Summer together, Friends!  I love the heck right out of ya! I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment