Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

It's Saturday Again!

Hooray for Saturdays, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  If I look happy in the picture below, it's because I'm thrilled to pieces that it's Saturday again!  Next week's gonna be another Busy Week, but today's Saturday, and while it's kinda busy, it's all gonna be okay.  I know it is. 

How about you?  Do you have any plans?  I'm going to a party this afternoon for a graduate.  And I think there'll be some gardening in our day.  I'm kinda ambivalent about the garden.  I really am.  I wanna dig in the dirt wherever I want, but Mommy's always yelling at me to watch where I'm stepping, and to stop digging up the things she's planted.

The real kicker came the other day, though.  We learned it's possible to overfertilize tomato plants.  I'll have to keep ya posted on how that particular thing turns out.

Over all, it was kind of an emotional and turbulent week here.  We're all okay.  Nothing traumatic.  Just lotsa lessons learned.  Lotsa tears shed, from me and Mommy, both. 

I think we'll look back on this last week and call it the Week We Learned A Lot From Our Mistakes.  Because I think we did.  Mommy and I were making mistakes left and right.  Oh, boy were we ever makin' mistakes...

Anyway, all will be well.

I won't keep ya long today, Friends!  I just wanted to peek in on ya so we could both give Saturday a big shout-out.  I love ya, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow for my five-hundredth post!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment