Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Double-Lucky Friday the Thirteenth!

Dream big and make your own luck today, Friends!
Well how about this, Friends!  It's Friday the Thirteenth all over again!  A double-lucky day, if you ask me!  If you don't believe me, you just decide that it's your double-lucky day, and make it so!

On days like today, Fridays the Thirteenth, I decide it's gonna be my lucky day, and it just happens that it's so.  I promise.  There's plenty of luck to go around for all of us, and all we've gotta do is reach out and grab the luck.  Even if you think you're havin' a bad day, think of all the things that are goin' right for ya.  Write 'em down and count 'em up if ya need to, Friends!  And then you'll realize how lucky you really are.  And luck is like a magnet.  It just attracts more luck!  It's true, Friends!

So on this Friday the Thirteenth, Friends, decide that it's your double-lucky day.  That's what I'm gonna do! I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment