Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Countin' My Blessings

I have at least twenty blessings.  That's as high as I can count by myself!
Hiya, Friends!  You know, I'm a pretty happy little kid, and that's because every day when I wake up, I sit in my room and think of all the things I have going for me.  I think of all the things I can do, insteadda sitting and dwelling on the things I haven't mastered yet.  It really helps put me in a great frame of mind to tackle the day.  It really helps me keep a smile on my face.

In short, I count up my blessings.

How many blessings I actually have is something of a mystery.  I can definitely count twenty blessings.  I can count twenty all by myself.  But after I get to twenty, I just keep thinking of good things in my life, and I lose count.  And count is one thing I'm happy about losing, especially when I'm counting my blessings.

If you're feelin' kind of down at all, Friend, I think you should try counting all the good things you have going on and going for ya.  I betchya there's a lot more good than you're giving credit for.  I betchya that's how it is!

And if ya need a little extra wind in your sails, send me a message, and I'll help ya out.  We all need a little extra wind in our sails from time to time, Friends.  We all need to know that we're good, and loved.  I sure am, and you are, too.

I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment