Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Convertible Cozy Coupe!

It isn't cool when Big People think Little Kids can't see through their excuses.
Hiya, Friends!  Well, the other day when I visited Trader Horn with Aunt Colleen, Gramma, and Mommy, I fell in love with the cutest little convertible in the toy section.  It was like a Cozy Coupe, but it was a little convertible.

What little kid doesn't want a cute little convertible?  Certainly not this little kid.  In fact, I really, really, really want one of those little convertibles!

So you know what Mommy and Aunt Colleen said to me?  They said I needed to talk to Daddy because first of all, they couldn't reach me down one of those cute little convertibles from the top shelf, and second of all, I'd need Daddy to co-sign the car loan with me.

Friends, there was a box with that very same cute little convertible sitting on the floor, right in front of my face.  Mommy and Aunt Colleen couldn't see it, they claimed.

And second of all, needing Daddy to co-sign the Cozy Couple Convertible loan for me?  Really?  I don't even think that's a thing.  This is Lerbert the Lobster, all over again, and I'll tell ya what.  If I didn't want that cute little car so much, I'd be mad, mad, mad over this, but instead, I think I'm gonna wanna hafta just bide my time.  I'm gonna just be patient and wait, and maybe I'll get one of those cute little convertibles yet.

Patience has its perks, Friends.

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment