Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

I Just Glove Jazz Hands!

Jazz Hands say 'I have style, snap, and panache!'
Friends, nothing says 'flash-n-dazzle' like a good set of Jazz Hands.  Am I right?  Ending a little dance or routine, or even a trip-and-recover with a snappy set of Jazz Hands just punctuates your fabulosity.  I don't think there's anything more effective, in that regard, than flashing Jazz Hands.

Jazz Hands show the world you have confidence.

Really, Friends!  Take my example of tripping and recovering.  You know how you trip and do that funny little walk-walk-walk to catch yourself and recover, and then you hope nobody saw you take your spill.  Well, if you end with Jazz Hands, it shows any onlookers that you're not gonna sweat a little misstep.  You're just gonna make it part of your dance.

That's what life is all about, Friends!  Figuring out how to make your missteps part of your dance. 

I'll see ya tomorrow, but until then, be snappy and be snazzy, and don't be afraid to punctuate your awesomeness with Jazz Hands!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment