Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back to the Advent Calendar!

I'm workin' on my 'Surprise! There's Nine Days Left 'Til Christmas!' face!  How's this?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I'm back in the Life-Size Advent Calendar again today.  I really like spending my day in the calendar. 

You know why? 

Well, for starters, it's a lot of fun, and for seconders, if I'm workin' in the Advent Calendar, I don't hafta do TPS Reports for the whole entire day!

I've been workin' on my Life-Size Advent Calendar technique since I last occupied a spot.  I stay behind my door, and when the person opens up my door, I say, "Hiya, Friend!  There's nine days left 'til Christmas!"  Sometimes I'm given hot chocolate or sponge candy.  I got a donut and Bambinoccino, first thing this morning.

I hafta be careful how much hot chocolate and Bambinoccinos I drink, on accounta there not bein' a potty in the Life-Size Advent Calendar, and I've gotta wait for my reliever to get into the spot on the Advent Calendar.  So that's one way not doin' dideys anymore is kind of inconvenient, but I'm pretty good about keepin' it all under control.

So, Friends, I have a fun and exciting job to do today.  I love you lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmmkay?  Muah!  Nine more days!  Hahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment