Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

NaughtierNice

At my core, Santa, I'm a good little girl, but I have my moments of bein' a terror!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, as you know, it's Christmas Eve, and I'm three, and I've been havin' a little anxiety over that NaughterNice list ol' Santa Claus has. 

You see, I'm mostly a really good little kid.  I behave well in public.  I don't throw temper tantrums in the cereal aisle.  I don't spazz out in restaurants, usually.  I share my toys.

But sometimes, since I'm three, I just can't help havin' an outburst, every once in a while.  It usually happens when I'm tired or hungry or hangry.  Sometimes, I just flip out, because I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to some random Toddler flip-outs as per the Kidstitution.

Even so, those random flip-outs I've indulged in over this last little bit'o'time have me worried that I'm gonna wind up on Santa's Naughty list.  It isn't so much that I'm worried about what present I'll get.  I can have fun with just about everything, even if it's coal, but what really has me spooked about that Naughty list is that I feel like by ending up on it, I've let Santa down.  I feel like I've let myself down.  You know what I mean? 

So if you see the Big Man in the Red Suit before I get a chance to explain myself in my Powerpoint Presentation I'm leaving out for him tonight to enjoy while he eats his cookies, could I count on you to put in a good word for me, Big People?  Tell 'em I'm not a holy little terror?

I love ya lots, Friends, and the next time I'll see ya, it'll be CHRISTMAS!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment