Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

On Recovery Road

I'm maybe eighty-five percent?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, ya know, yesterday, I was sick, and I was also, the day before.  What great luck, to be sick on a Fridee and Saturdee. 

It wasn't all bad, yesterday, though.  I drank so much orange juice I swear I'm givin' off a golden-orange glow now.  I discovered the joys of ginger ale.  Oh, that stuff's good!  It isn't good to drink out of a sippy cup, though.  That got me squirted in the eye with errant ginger ale.  But it's okay.  I drink it from my Hello Kitty mug and feel fancy while I fight for my optimal health.

We watched the Polar Express.  I think we've pretty much watched that movie every Christmas for my whole life, and I know it isn't the first time Mommy's seen it, but darned if she doesn't bawl all the way through it, every time.

And you know what?  Mr. Noodle's brother Mister Noodle is in the Polar Express.  He played both the engineer and the engineer's helper and the whole movie is dedicated to him, on account of it was the last movie he was in before he died.  Finding out Mr. Noodle's brother Mister Noodle passed away all that time ago made me feel sad, but I get to see him on Sesame Streets that still have Elmo's World on 'em, and also in the Polar Express, so I think the actor Michael Jeter left a really nice legacy for Little Kids like me. 

After that, I got to eat some spinach with salt and vinegar on it, which is my favorite.

Friends, I'm gonna beat this darned cold.  If you're fighting a cold, too, we're in the fight together, Big People.  Lotsa liquids, as much rest as you can get.  Some good movies.  That's my prescription. 

I love ya, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment