Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Have An Ice Cream Sunday!

It's been too long since I've had an ice cream Sunday!
Hiya, Friends!  How's your Sunday going?

You know, I've been thinking.  It's been a long time since we've had a good, old-fashioned Ice Cream Sunday.  You know, where we get ice cream and chocolate sauce and marshmella sauce and maraschino cherries. 

Sprinkles, maybe, if you're into that.

Doesn't that sound GREAT, Friends?  A whole day, dedicated to ice cream and ice cream treats?

You don't hafta pick between chocolate or vanilla or strawberry or cookie dough or green tea ice cream.

Wait a minute.  Green tea ice cream?  Is that a thing?  Lemme wanna give it a goog... yes, it's a thing.  I'll take a passaroo on that one, but if you like it, you go right on ahead.

No, wait a minute.  I'll try any ice cream once.  Even green tea ice cream.

Heck, you crazy kids.  I'm convinced we need to do this thing.  We need to do Ice Cream Sunday!  Today!  Gobble it right the heck up!  I love ya!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment