Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sick Days Are Not Quick Days

Germs stink, Big People!
Hiya, Big People.  As you read my web log posting today, please know that I am suffering from a cold. 

I am not happy about this, no matter how hard I tried to find a way to be happy about this.  My forehead hurts.  My nose is stuffy.  I'm hungry, I think, but I don't wanna eat. 

I don't like Mommy and Daddy poking and prodding at me and trying to look in my throat.  My throat is my business, and I don't like it being violated by Big People eyes.

I'm tired, but I don't wanna go to sleep and miss something. 

Friends, I realize that Big People and other little kids get colds all the time.  I've had a cold or two in my day, as well, but normally, I enjoy a robust immune system.  So this minor interruption in my health just upheaves my world, my very sense of Who I Am, which would be a little girl who doesn't catch colds.

Anyways, Friends, I'm gonna go enjoy some extra fluids and tolerate some extra rest.  As Daniel Tiger says, "When you're sick, rest is best... REST IS BEST!!!"  So that's what I'm gonna do.  You just can't argue with a little tiger in a red cardigan, Friends.

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!  (An air-kiss from a distance- I don't wantchyoo gettin' this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment