Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Candy is Dandy!

Candy is Dandy.  That's all!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

You know, in my Christmas stocking this year, I got a big boxa candy called "Mike-N-Ike" Candies, and I just love 'em.  They look like little pills, and are brightly colored, and the fruit flavor just bursts right out of them!

This is precisely the sort of thing I dreamed of getting to eat, back when I was on just the Similac. 

Don't get me wrong.  I still love to eat fruits and vegetables and real food, but sometimes, it's fun to eat things in shapes and colors and flavors that don't really occur in nature.  You know what I'm sayin'?  It's like bein' turned loose in that room in Willy Wonka's factory where everything is brightly colored and edibly delicious.

Why, if I got to go to that room, I'd be like a kid let loose in a room where everything is brightly colored and edibly delicious!

What's that? ... Yes, I know that was a lame simile.  I'm three.  I'm still workin' on sharpenin' my metaphors and similes while I learn what Aunt Colleen calls "environmental reading."

Big stuff in my future, Big People.  But today, I'm enjoyin' my Mike-n-Ikes.

You have a great day, mmmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment