Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lettin' Loose

I gotta let it out, Big People, and I think you do, too!
Friends, you know how these holidays are.  You're around lotsa family, and when you're around lotsa family, you're expected to be on your best behavior.  All the time.  I know a lotta adults who'd have trouble with this, but for a Little Kid like me, bein' good has a byproduct of lotsa energy that stays all clogged up in our bodies.  If we don't let it out periodically with a good spazz in a controlled environment, trust me, Big People, that energy's gonna come out in really inconvenient places.

Because yes.  We can't help it, Friends.  We Little Kids might decide to cut loose and let out that energy while we're in a restaurant with you, or we might throw a fit at the mall.  Or maybe we won't hand over an item to be scanned at the checkout at Target.

I'm not makin' toddleristic threats, Friends.  Not even a little.  I'm just tellin' ya what can happen.  We're like little pressure cookers, Friends, and we've gotta let the pressure out when we've been really, really good for long stretches of time.

A few moments of goofiness periodically ought to help.  That oughtta get the job done for ya.  So act silly as you want with me, right now.  You'll feel better, and if you're anything like me, it'll help ya get through bein' good.

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment