Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

My Goodness, It's Monday!

Ten days 'til Christmas, Friends!  Are ya excited?
Friends, I know I marvel at this a lot, but it's Monday once again.  It sure the heck is!  These Mondays sure roll around fast, especially between Friday and Sunday, don't they, Big People?

I had a pretty good weekend.  I did a lot of restin' up.  I watched the Curious George where he gets sick and has a dream that he and Gnocchi the Cat shrink down and go in George to chase down Toots the Germ and the Germettes, so they can get him to leave George.

You know, I realize I'm a little kid and all, but if George and Gnocchi are shrunk down to germ-size, how can there be a big George for them to fly their spaceship into, to chase Toots and the Germettes out?  I get it that it was just a dream of George's, but that just strikes me as really weird, every time I watch the episode.

Where was I even going with this? 

Oh, yeah.  I spent my time restin' up this weekend, on accounta I don't wanna be sick during these last few days before Christmas.  I wanna not be coughing all the time, and I wanna be all finished with those nasty eyedrops. 

Darn it.

So anyways, Friends!  Happy Monday!  Here's a tip from your pal Zoe: pineapple juice helps with coughing.  I saw it on the Facebook, and bought some pineapple juice yesterday at the store, and it's true.  So if you get to coughing, get yourself some pineapple juice, and it'll help you.  There's science behind it!  How about that?!

I love ya, Big People!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment