Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Ariel's Lego Castle

Rozzie knows fabulous architecture when she sees it!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, I'll tell ya what.  About a month ago, I got an Ariel castle Lego set.  This thing is really the greatest.  I built it, all by myself, except that Daddy read all the directions and put it together.  Other than that, it was all me.

The house has a music room and a slide, and a seashell where Ariel could go and sing a solo.  There's spots for rooftop entertaining.  It's a great castle, fit for a sea-princess, sure, but I think it would be more fitting if it came in my size. 

Why, if I had a me-sized Ariel's castle, I would give concerts all the time in the seashell.  You haven't heard 'Hello' by Adele until you've heard my cover version of it.

I bet it'd sound even better if I were singing it inside a giant seashell.  Boy, I'd be a star if I had Ariel's Lego Castle, in Zoe-size!

Heck, I'd even make a dog-bed for my pal Rozzie, so she could watch me ride the slide.

Friends, I have a case to make for a me-sized Ariel's Lego Castle.  I love ya lots, and would love to stay here palaverin' with you, but this is really important!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment