Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

My Favorite Winter Weather is Glitter!

Snow-glitter is great!  Glitter spilled on the floor's gonna getchya in some hot water!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to ya!

So!  How's it goin'?  I'm doin' pretty well. 

Yesterday was just a beautiful day, wasn't it?  The sky was so blue, and the snow looked like somebody spilled a giant jar of GLITTER outside!  That was pretty great!

It got me to thinkin' about how despite all the splendor of Summer, with all the flowers and all their colors, you just don't see anything that even looks like somebody spilled a giant jar of glitter on the ground when it's warm outside.  So that's one thing that's pretty special about the cold weather, you know?  Glittery sparkles in the snow.

The thing of it is, while you can get a summery effect off-season inside by putting out some flowers or silk flowers in your habitat, you just can't replicate that snow-glitter effect inside.  You can't just pour a giant jar of glitter on the living room floor, because that'll getchya in some very, very hot water.   Never you mind how I know.  I just know.

I'll enjoy appreciating the glittery snow outside, though!  You bet I will!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  Stay warm, keep the glitter off the living room floor, and enjoy the prettiness outside!  I love the dickens right outta ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment