Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bingham, We've Had a Problem

Well, we can't get the space refrigerator open, is what's happened.
Friends, you may or may not know this, but I'm an inter-galactic astronaut.  Although I'm not always on an astronauting mission, my head is always in space, so there's something!

Anyway, right now, I AM on a mission, and we've had a problem.  Not everything goes smoothly all the time.  One time, our space-toilet quit working, even though we jiggled the handle.  Thank goodness there was a Plutonian Plumber on duty that could swing by our spacecraft to help us out of that jam.

This time, though, there are no Plutonian Plumbers, and even if there were, it wouldn't help us.  You see, on this mission, we can't get the space refrigerator open, Pizza Planet doesn't deliver out this far in the galaxy, and all we have to eat in the Cosmic Cupboard is crackers.  Okay, but boring.

I'm not sure what we're gonna do, Friends.  We'll hafta think of something, on accounta failure not being and option and all, but I'll tell ya what.  The crew's getting kinda hangry.  Things are being said that wouldn't normally, and to be honest, it's kinda ugly. 

Ope!

Well, I see that VonSchweet just jiggled the handle on the space refrigerator door, and it appears we can finally get some good grub.  Don't worry about us, Friends!  We'll be fine!  I'll see ya after I get home from my inter-galactic mission!  If you're havin' a problem on earth, just try jigglin' the handle.  Nine times out of ten, that fixes whatever trouble you're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment