Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Takin' a Flyin' LEAP DAY!

This Flyin' Leap Day is fueled by dang ol' Bambinoccino
Friends, Happy Leap Day to ya!

I know I was supposed to talk about Leap Year yesterday, but I got all sidetracked on talkin' about the Summer Olympics.  There's a method to my madness, though, on accounta those Summer Olympics show up during Leap Years, although months-n-months after the dang ol' Leap Day is in the rear-view mirror.

Anyways, I bet you're wonderin' what your dang ol' pal Zoe is up to on this Leap Day, and I'll tell ya.  I started my day with a big ol' Bambinoccino, so I'd have energy to power through this Leap Day!

Then just to be sure I have enough energy, I went and got myself another Bambinoccino. 

Boy!  I thought that first one was great, but that second Bambinoccino really put me into dang ol' Overdrive!  There is literally NOTHING that's gonna stop me on this Leap Day.  In fact, I feel so revved up, I'm callin' this FLYIN' LEAP DAY!  How the heck right about that?!

Go out there and make this Flyin' Leap Day extra great, Big People!  It happens only once every four years, so you do whatchyoo gotta do.  Maybe get yourself the grown-up version of a Bambinoccino!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment