Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Zoe Presents: Make Some Jello Day!

I'm declaring it Make Some Jello Day today!
Friends, you know what?!  Not only is it Friday, but it's two-twelve.  Didja know that water boils at two-twelve?  Well, it does, on the Fahrenheit thermometer!

I thought maybe there'd be a whole big Day about two-twelve.  Maybe we could serve boiling-hot beverages, and boil water to make spaghetti... that sorta thing!  Apparently bein' boiling hot just isn't that cool, though, since none of my ideas for two-twelve have really gotten a second glance, much less any discussion or adoption.

Oh, well, Friends.  It's February, so it's cold-cold-cold.  Because I like to figure things out, I figured out a way to blend boiling hot with cold. You know how I'm gonna do that? 

I'm gonna make some Jello!  And that's the PERFECT thing to do on a day like this- a day that's named Two-Twelve, but whose temperature is in the single digits.  Wanna know why?

Because, ya hafta boil water to get it to two-twelve degrees, then ya pour it into the Jello Mix and make sure it's all dissolved in the boiling hot water, and then ya add cold water and put the liquid Jello in the refrigerator, freezer, or on a day like today, you could probably take it outside for the sake of novelty.  In a few hours, magic occurs, and you have jiggly Jello!  How the heck right about that?!

I think I have a winner on my hands today, Friends.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment