Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello and Goodbye: Dang Ol' Man Winter!

It's okay that its cold out, because we're on the down-hill side of Winter!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know what?  It's gotten colder here in the Bing again.  We're talkin' about negative temperatures American over the weekend.  Really, really cold stuff, in other words.

The reason I'm smiling insteadda shiverin' is first of all, because I'm sittin' near the fireplace, and second of all, I realized that we've had a pretty easy winter this winter, and even though it's cold today, it's pertineer over.

That's right.  We're over halfway through Winter 2015-2016.  It's like Ol' Man Winter's sayin' "Hiya and Bya, Bing Friends!"  Even Llake Lloyd has been pretty much a non-issue this year, weather-wise.  I haven't built one snowman or ridden my orange plastic sled down one hill.

It's okay, though.  I think it's important for Ol' Man Winter to take some time out for himself, some of these winters, you know?  I mean, he ALWAYS is the one to bring ice to the party, and it's nice that he's just saying this year that he's not gonna do it.  Everybody needs a break, every now and then.  That doesn't mean that Ol' Man Winter WON'T bring any ice to the party, but after the last few winters, he sure has scaled back his generosity in that regard.

That's why I'm not so upset about this current cold snap, Friends!  Soon enough, Winter's gonna be over anyways, and we'll be back to sweet, sweet Spring once again.  Bundle up and be happy in the moment.  I sure love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment