Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Crashin' My Fashion

Rozzie thinks my pants are a little too wild!
Happy Thursday, Big People!

Well, ya know, I have a style all my own, and while it's for me, it isn't for everybody.  That's okay.  The way I dress makes me happy.  It doesn't hafta make anybody but me happy.

Sometimes, though, the people who are closest to me in the whole world don't like my fashion choices as much as I like them. 

Rozzie, for instance.  She's my best pal in the whole world, but sometimes, Rozzie doesn't like the way I dress.  She doesn't care for my crazy pants that I'm wearin' today.  She says they're too wild, and that they must be exceptionally wild, since she can't even see colors, with her bein' a dog and all.

This difference of opinion COULD really crash my fashion if I let it, Friends.  But thing of it is, I realize that opinions aren't the same as facts, and when somebody criticizes the things I wear, it says more about them than it does about me.  I mean, my clothes fit, they're appropriate, and they're comfortable for me.  I wear my clothes, my clothes don't wear me.  So I think that commentators who hate on my outfits are just feelin' bad that they couldn't pull off the same look I'm pullin' off with breathtaking panache.  Even my pal Rozzie.

On the other hand, Rozzie is good about lettin' me know when my hiney-butt is hangin' out of something that oughtta be coverin' it up.  When that happens, it has to go into the Outgrown Bin.

I guess what I'm sayin' is that if someone crashes your fashion, take it with a grain of salt, then proceed accordingly.

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment