Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Beautiful Day!

Sunny Days just fill my heart up with Happy!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Boyo boy.  Wasn't yesterday a beautiful day?  It was so warm and sunny outside! It was such a strikingly beautiful day yesterday that I just wanna take a minute and appreciate it!

You know, I was looking back through my journal, and noticed that usually right around this time of year, we get super-cold weather with ice storms, and we're all runnin' around sick.  I don't wanna hafta jinx us, but this year, it hasn't been like that at all!

When it's so nice and sunny and beautiful outside, I can just feel my batteries chargin' right the heck up!  I have more energy, enthusiasm, and effervescence!  I don't hafta make the best of the weather or the day, because it's already the best.  How the heck right about that?!

Days as sunny as yesterday just fill my heart up with happiness.  Wouldn't you agree, Friends?

Hey.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment