Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whatever you do, have a Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Well, ya know, although I like to make every day a holiday, since it IS Valentine's Day, I came into my job at Donut Dude's World Headquarters to make sure all my co-workers get a card and a treat, first thing, whether they're coming into work today or tomorrow.  Having Valentine's Day fall on a Sunday makes the holiday a little different, but that's okay.  If my work-friends don't get their Valentine's presents until tomorrow, that'll be a nice way to stretch out the fun to another day!

After I'm finished here, I'm gonna go to my job at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, and take around some donuts to all the different departments, especially the Humorous Healing Unit. 

Friends, I won't keep ya.  I know you have a full day of eatin' Valentine's Candy, and I don't wanna hafta hold ya up from that.  But I want ya to know that you're my friend, and I'm so happy about that.  You go right the heck on and have a very Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment