Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Eatin' Deeply Discounted Valentine Candy Day!

Yep!  The cheap candy from Cheap Candy Day definitely tastes better!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, ya know, back the heck on Monday, I got on the dang ol' computer and stocked up on deeply discounted Valentine's Day candy, and today, I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor.

Is that what I wanna say?  The fruits of my labor?  I mean, candy and fruit are both sweet, but I don't wanna make the fruit people mad at me by implying that candy's as good for a person as fruit is.  It isn't.  Well, it isn't as nourishing.  Candy's good for the soul, sometimes. 

Candy's just tops, Friends!  Deeply Discounted Valentine's Candy is even higher tops.  Every time I bite a piece of Deeply Discounted Valentine's Candy, I feel like I'm kinda stickin' it to the Man.  I feel like I've gotten away with something, hacked the Valentine system and all. 

And that is a wonderful feeling, Friends.

Hey.  If you haven't gotten stocked up on Deeply Discounted Valentine Candy yet, you better hop on your moped or scooter or snowmobile and get to the store, and get yourself a buncha Deeply Discounted Valentine Candy!  You bet!

I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment