Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

A Four-Day Weekend!

This is my face I make when I'm SO EXCITED!!!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Did you even know it's a Holiday Weekend?!

It's true.  On Monday, it's Independence Day!  I plan on celebrating the day by being as independent as I can be!  Just as the American Colonists flung off the tyranny of King George the Third and England's rule, I plan to fling off the tyranny of Mommy and her ridiculous, arbitrary rule. 

But that's neither here nor there.  You keep that just between us, mmmmmmkay?

Anyways, what I'm really excited about is that this weekend is a four-day weekend for me and Daddy!  How about that?!

I love weekends where Monday is included in the weekend, too, Friends!  I hope you have some good plans for the long weekend!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, to ketchup with ya about what you're up to this glorious weekend!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment