Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Swimmin' Ool!

There's no "P" in my "Ool," and I've been advised to keep it that way!
Hiya, Big People!  Hey, did you even know it's Saturday?!

Well, it totally is, and I could not be more thrilled.  Saturday is a special day of the week, since it only occurs once in every seven-day segment of time, unlike Monday, which sometimes rears its head two or three of the days in a seven-day segment of time. 

So anyways, we got out my Ool yesterday.  I was under the impression that it was a "pool," not an Ool, but Daddy set me straight on that. 

Because there is no "P" in a swimming Ool, and I've been advised to keep it that way.  I think my folks really mean it this time, too, Friends.  So I will do my best.

But you know what?  The water in the Ool comes straight outta the outside hose, and that water's COLD!  I didn't do anything, though!  I played in that Ool until my lips were blue and chattery yesterday, and then came inside to go to the Poilet.

Hahahahaha!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment