Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Neither Here Nor There To Me!

I'm gonna celebrate Free Slurpee Day by enjoying a homemade cherry cola sno-cone.
Hiya, Big People!  Hey.  Did you even know that in addition to being Monday, today is Free Slurpee Day at participating 7-11 stores?  Because it's 7/11.  Isn't that clever?!

To be honest with ya, Free Slurpee Day is neither here nor there to me.  I've never had a Slurpee.  While I wouldn't turn down a free one, I'm okay not having one. And I checked, and it's quite a drive to the nearest 7-11.  Something tells me it isn't worth an hour's drive just for a free Slurpee.

You know what would be worth an hour's drive?  Donut Dude Donuts.  Even if ya have to pay for 'em. Or...the hot bar at Wegmans.  I love that food.  You know it's gonna be good when it's $8.95 a pound!

But I'll probably just celebrate Free Slurpee Day with a homemade sno-cone with cherry cola syrup poured over-top. I like those.  And I won't hafta get all gussied up and in my carseat to enjoy it. 

This sounds like a solid plan, if I say so myself!  I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment