Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fairyball!

Yay for our side!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know,on Saturdays, I like to participate in sports, real and imaginary. My favorite sport to cheer for is the hockey, of course, but in the summertime, I like to cheer for and play Fairyball. 

Fairyball is kind of a cross between volleyball, basketball, soccer, Quidditch, water-skiing, American football, hockey, water polo, billiards, Connect Four, bowling, and Razz-ma-Tazz, which is another game I'd need to explain to you on a different day, but just trust me.  It's pretty fun to play.

So anyways, when I play Fairyball, I'm usually the ringer.  That means I ring the bell and score points for my team.  But I like to cheer for other Fairyball teams, as well.  I've got so much spirit, yes I do, that I have spirit to spare.

When I'm participating in Fairyball, it isn't about who wins or loses, or even who cheers the loudest.  It's all about just bein' around my friends and having a great time.  Camaraderie, I think is what you Big People call it.

Anyways, you try it this Saturday.  Either Fairyball or one of your sports, or cheering for someone!  It's so much fun!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment