Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Sendin' a Big Buncha Love to Ya Today!

You're pretty great, Big People Friends!
Well, hiya, you beautiful Big People! 

Am I sure happy to see you!  Not for any particular reason, other than I just love ya lots, and I think you're special!

Sometimes in this world, it's difficult to tell if you're appreciated.  And I sure appreciate you.  Because here I am, just a Little Kid, and you stop in to read about my adventures and misadventures pretty much every day.

That kind of thing makes a Little Kid feel like a Big Cheese!  And the thing I've come to realize is that sometimes you Big People need to also feel like the Big Cheeses that you are!

I think what impresses me most about you Big People is all the amazing things you can do, like they're just nothing at all.  Things like cooking on the stove, and makin' brownies all by yourself, and getting to drive the car.  And really decide what gets boughten at the grocery store.

You might think those things are trivial, mundane, and even a pain, but I'll tell ya what.  To a Little Kid like me, those are the coolest things ever, and you grownups are the coolest ever. 

I love ya lots, Friends, and I thought you oughtta know just how cool I think you are.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment