Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Splish! Splash!

I'm not takin' a bath; I'm SWIMMIN'!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, with all this hot weather, I sure do love swimmin' in my pool.  I have quite a luxurious setup set up, too, Friends.  My pool's on the gazebo, and it has a roof over the top of it, so I can swim in the shade. 

Sometimes, the water's a little cold.  I mean, I hafta fill my pool outta the hose, and that water's really cold, but it's okay.  Eventually it gets warmed up, and also, it's been so hot that I don't even mind the cold water!

What I love the most about swimmin' in my swimming pool is that I can imagine that I'm visiting my pal Ariel the Little Mermaid when I'm in the water. 

The other thing I love most about swimmin' in my swimming pool is that it sits up high, so I can watch the traffic go by from my lofty height, and also cool off in the water.  It's pretty much like havin' a rooftop swimming pool, except that it's right on the gazebo. 

Trust me, you wouldn't wanna put a pool up on toppa MY roof, Friends!

Hey.  I gotta go reapply my SPF.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment