Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I've Got Hustle, Yes I Do!

All I need is a dream and a scheme, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who loves Christmas, and reminding people when Christmas is, and counting down to Christmas.  I mean, Little Kids and Christmas were practically MADE for each other!

Apparently a lot of Big People do not share my enthusiasm and zeal for the Big Holiday at the End of the Year, however.  They'd rather just live through the spring, summer, and fall months, blissfully unaware of how close to Christmas they really are, and then panic as soon as December rolls around. 

This has given me an Idea, Friends.  A business venture I'd like to try out.  You see, as I am already very obsessed with all things Christmas, so how's about I gather Christmas essentials throughout the year, pre-wrap them, and then sell them to you Christmas-countdown-averse Big People, come December?  That way, I do all the worrying over Christmas shoppin' for ya, and in return, you pay me a reasonable (to me) convenience fee.

I think that once you really think about it, Friends, you'll find that I'm really Onto Something Here!

Hey.  I have a business plan to write up.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment