Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Ketcha Whiffer-Whaffer By the Toe!

I don't know what a whiffer-whaffer is, but I bet he's ornery when ya catch his toe!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, have you ever heard the song:

Eeeeeena-meeena anna mina-mo!
Ketcha whiffer-whaffer by the toe,
An' if he hollers-hollers-hollers
Let 'im go!
I'm singin' eeena-meeena, anna mina-mo!

It got me to wonderin' what a whiffer-whaffer is.  Apparently they have toes, and they holler if ya grab 'em by their toes.

You know, I'm the same way, Big People.  My feet have garnered a whole lotta attention over the course of my life, and I get annoyed when they're touched too much.  Perhaps I am a whiffer-whaffer, then.

Whiffer-whaffers must be important beings, Friends, to feature in this song.  There are other verses to the song, but it always comes back to the whiffer-whaffer. 

If you know what a whiffer-whaffer is, Big People, can somebody please let me know?  I'm off to eat so many pickles, the juice'll run down my legs!  Hahahahahaha!  It's from the song, but also so apropos to my life right now! 

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment