Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Bang! Zoom!

I'm goin' to the Moon!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, sometimes even your pal Zoe likes to get away from it all.  And sometimes, the only way for me to get away from it all is to leave the planet completely.  Blast the heck right off!

Sometimes, I get all harnessed into my rocket and blast off to see the storms on Jupiter.  Or I go for a ride on a comet. 

Today, though, I'm on my way to the Moon.  I got an invitation from the Little Green Men who live right on the Moon.  They keep themselves busy, occupied, and employed by mining bleu cheese, which everyone knows is what the Moon is made out of. 

Those Little Green Men invited me up to see how the bleu cheese mining operations work, and also, we're gonna visit while I'm up there!

I've been looking forward to this for a very long time, Friends!  So without further ado, it's Bang!  Zoom!  To the Moon with me!

I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment