Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

OH, I Wish I Was A Fishie in the Sea!

I'd go swimmin' in the nooodie, without any bathin' soooootie!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Hey.  I've recently adopted a new philosophy on life that is described by a new song I've just recently learned. 

It goes like this: 

Oooooooooooh, I wish I was a fishie in the sea!
In the Sea!
Oh, I wish I was a fishie in the sea!
In the Sea!
I'd go swimmin' in the nudie 
Without any bathin' suitie!
Oh I wish I was a fishie in the sea!
In the Sea!

Now that I've been a'swimmin a lot this week, I think it would be wildly convenient not to hafta put on a bathin' suitie to go jump in the water, and it'd be even more wildly convenient not to hafta take off a wet bathin' suitie after the fact.

I think ya know just what I'm talkin' about, Big People Friends!  I think you know I've hit the nail right on the dang ol' head.

But. 

Daddy says no.  No swimmin' in the nooooooodie without any bathin' sooooooooootie for me.

So I guess that's the end of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment