Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Restaurants Are Where It's At!

You know it's a classy joint when they have buckets of peanuts on the table!
Hiya, Friends! Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who likes the finer things in life, and one of the finer things in life is eatin' in restaurants.  I like lots of different restaurants for different reasons. 

For instance, I like the Red Lobster because they have lobsters in a tank in the waiting area for me to make friends with!  But I like Red Robin because they give me a balloon on the way out of the restaurant.  And of course, my heart is always at the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville!

But the restaurant that stands out in my mind right now is Texas Roadhouse.  I must have a thing with Texas.  But this reason's because they have buckets of peanuts right on the table that you can eat while you're waiting for your food.

Truth be told, I could sit there eatin' peanuts the whole time!  They're so good!

Friends, I'll tell ya what.  No meal at home is as wonderful and magical as eatin' a meal in a restaurant.  If you give me the choice between eatin' at home and going to a restaurant, I'm on my way out the door in a heartbeat!  Restaurants are where it's at!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment