Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Adventures with the Imaginatron 2100

Me and Uncle Lorentz with my Imaginatron 2100!
Hiya, Friends!  Zoe, here!  I have to tell you, I had a GREAT time in Pittsburgh over the weekend.  I didn't get to speak any Pittsburghese to anybody. I was pretty lucky in a way, that everywhere I went, people pretty much spoke normal. 

What I want to talk about is the fun I had playing with my Uncle Lorentz and my Imaginatron 2100.  Now, I have an Imaginatron 2100 at my house.  It's an OpenSky box Mommy gave me, and I thought THAT was the ultimate in fun, because it can be a car, or a boat, or a plane, or anything I want it to be.  And then, on Saturday night, Uncle Lorentz showed me that my "Z" bag is also an Imaginatron 2100!  How about that?!

On the right, there's a picture of me and Uncle Lorentz and my other Imaginatron 2100.  We're sledding down a big Peppermint Patty hill.  I can feel the minty air in my face, and I've got to say, even when I wiped out at the bottom of the hill, it was delicious! 

Then after Uncle Lorentz and I were all finished sledding with the Imaginatron 2100, I decided it was a kayak, and I kayaked down the Monoolahoola River, right through Downtown Pittsburgh!  ...What's that? You've never heard of the Monoolahoola River?  It's one of the three rivers that runs through Pittsburgh, of course!  You know.  There's the Ohio, the Allegheny, which starts up near where I live, and then the Monoolahoola!  Look it up!

Back to my point.  I had a blast kayaking on the Monoolahoola in my Imaginatron 2100.  I don't know if the Monoolahoola is a kayaking river in real life, but in my Imaginatron 2100, it is, and I didn't have to worry about barges or the safety boats.  It was just me and the open water!  It was great!

Friends, if you're little like me, find yourself a nice box and make your own Imaginatron.  If you're one of the Big People, you'll need to get a bigger box.  Maybe if you need to purchase a new appliance for the kitchen, like a new dishwasher or refrigerator, you could ask for the box, too, and make yourself an Imaginatron.  All you really need is a box.  You can use markers or construction paper or paint to fancy up your Imaginatron, but I feel like all that's just superfluous.  Once you let the Imaginatron take over, it doesn't matter what it looks like on the outside to other people.  All that matters is how it looks to YOU!  How about that?

I can spend lots of time playing in my Imaginatron 2100, Friends, and I think it's very stress-relieving. So if you're experiencing a lot of stress in your life or your job, an Imaginatron might be just the ticket for you, too!  I know it works great for me! 

Let me know if you get an Imaginatron, and if you do, what adventures you go on with it!  Sometimes, you can get really great ideas from your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment