Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloweek!

This is my Zebra Vest!  Halloween, I'm ready!
Heya, Hiya, HIIIIIIIIIIII-YA! Friends!  Zoe here.  I'm back.  I. Am. Back.  Just in time for this Frankenstorm thing.  So we'll just take it one day at a time, whether I'm here throughout the storm.  I'll be here.  Yeah, I'll be here.  I just might not be able to get online.  Our Internet comes from outer space, and when there are too many clouds up in the atmosphere, sometimes our Internet can't get through them to us.  And there's also the matter of electricity.  Frankenstorm might be knocking out our electricity.  I hope not, but if it does, you'll be having another few days of a break from me.  But let's just not think about that happening.  Everything's going to be fine.  And I'm not going to talk about Frankenstorm anymore.  You know why?

IT'S HALLOWEEK!  HAPPY HALLOWEEK, FRIENDS!  I've been waiting all year for this!  The week that has Halloween in it!  No matter what the weather, I'm going to be celebrating Halloween all the ding-dang ol' week, because Halloween is SO MUCH FUN!  I'm not sure how I'll celebrate.  Maybe I'll wear all my Halloween gear.  Maybe I'll have Mommy read me my Berenstain Bears Halloween book all week.  I bet she'll like that!

I don't know what I'll do all week for Halloween, but I'm sure in the Halloween spirit.  I even have three costumes!  That's right!  Three!  My zebra costume that's in my picture up above, my ladybug costume that I wore a couple weeks ago, and my piggy costume I wore last year that I'm going to wear again when I go to Gramma's house trick-or-treating on actual Halloween, weather permitting.  I'm not really a diva or anything.  I mean, I sort of am, but I'm not.  I have three costumes because I still fit my piggy costume from last year, and the zebra and ladybug bubble costumes were a 2-fer, and Mommy says I can wear them for outside-vests until it gets too cold!

There are some Big People who'll think it's ridiculous that I'm riding around in a shopping cart, wearing a zebra or a ladybug bubble-vest, but you know what?  I'm little.  I'm going to dress outrageously for as long as I can, and I think that any adults that might say I'm ridiculous for wearing my outrageous clothes are just jealous that they can't wear zebra bubbles out and about like I can.  And what I say to THAT is, "Why not?!  If you like to wear zebra things, run your freak-flag right up the flagpole and let the freak-flag fly!  Wear your zebra outfits!  Wear your tiger stripes!  Wear your glittery-ball antennae!  Whenevertheheckyawant!  Do it!"

That's what I have to say about THAT, Friends!  Celebrate Halloweek with me by wearing something outrageous, even just once this week!  It'll be fun!

Mmmmmmkay, Friends!  I've gotta go for now.  My East Coast Friends, let's all stay safe in the storm!  My Friends from Everywhere Else, live it up for Halloweek!  And remember that Zoe loves you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment