Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

M&Ms: One of My Favorite Things!

Friends!  I love M&Ms!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you doing today?  Me?  I can't complain.  Can't complain at all!

You know what I like?  M&Ms.  I got my first dose of 'em on Easter.  Gramma got me one of those tubes of the M&Ms Minis.  I didn't know anything could taste so sweet and delicious, all coated in a candy shell.  And those M&Ms Minis were just me-sized! 

Boy, I'll tell ya, I didn't think it could get much better, but it did!  You know why?

Well, a big bag of BIG M&Ms showed up!  And guess what!  THEY'RE EVEN BETTER THAN THE MINIS!

They're sweet and crunchy!
There's more chocolate, more candy shell, more sweetness!  I just couldn't believe it! 

 Oh my goodness, Friends, I just had a thought:  What if somebody came up with a way to combine M&Ms and cupcakes?  Wouldn't that be something!  Why, if somebody came up with a way to combine M&Ms and cupcakes, and I got my Cupcake-inator all engineered, I could add M&Ms to my Cupcake-inator, and that would just be an EPIC dessert, now, wouldn't it?  Wouldn't it?! 

Big People, I knew you guys got some really good food, but I had no idea just how good!  Texas Hots, cupcakes, M&Ms!  Boy, oh, boy, am I ever glad I've gotten to start eating Big People food! 

The more big people food I get to eat, the more I like it!
Now, don't get me wrong.  I love my vegetables, too.  In fact, the other day, I was at Friendly's with Mommy, and I got mac-n-cheese and a wiener off the kids' menu, and she got a big, enormous salad with chicken and apples and glorious green lettuce, and I hafta say, as much as I love mac-n-cheese and wieners, I really wanted some of Mommy's apple slices and lettuce, so I helped myself.  They were delicious.

 That's my philosophy, Big People.  I love my treats, but that's what I like to keep 'em.  Treats.  Gotta balance it all out with the fruits and veggies.  Yep!

So I've added treats in as another food group.  Here's how it goes: fruits and vegetables, milk things, bread things, meat things, and treats.  And that's how Zoe rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment