Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Fashion Revival

Aprons: write it down, Friends! I'm bringin' 'em back!
Hiya, Friends!  You know what?  I wore an apron at Aunt Colleen's house, and I loved it!

I know aprons can have a frumpy reputation.  But it's because you don't know the right apron.  See, my plan is to bring 'em back.  Reinvent the apron as a fashion must-have.  Look at me in the picture to the left, for a for-instance.  It's snappy in black and white. I accessorized with my trusty silver shoes, but if that isn't your style, you could dress an apron up with a pretty bow in your hair- they're not all bad, in limited doses, the hair ornaments!  Or you could wear a fancy pair of gloves with your apron.  Or--I know!  A big hat!  Wear your apron in new ways!  I like wearin' an apron as a dress!  How about that?!

All it takes is an apron, a little imagination, and a little daring to be different, Friends!  That's all it takes, and then a trend is born!  Don't be afraid!



No comments:

Post a Comment