Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lawnmower Girl!

Mowin' the lawn makes me feel like a big cheese and a big helper!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, even though Summer's pretty much over ... Oh, I know it's sad, but we have a lot to look forward to in the Fall, still!  We really do!  Friends, instead of being all stuck on Summer and being sad when it's time to change off it, and getting all grumpy when it starts getting darker earlier, focus instead on how much fun it is to watch the seasons change!  Really!  I mean, if you love Summer a lot, there's places where you can live where it IS summer all the time, but there'll be lotsa heat, and maybe some humidity, and you still can't really stop it from getting darker earlier, unless you live on the equator.  Just be cool with the Changing of the Seasons, if you live in a place where the seasons change!  Accept and adapt!  You'll be so much happier!

It's like a workout that gets work done, really!
Now, what the heck did I start out saying today, anyways?

Oh, yeah!  My lawnmower!

Friends, I love to mow the lawn!  Granted, right now, by rig blows bubbles instead of makes the grass all nice'n'short, but I'm workin' my way up, showin' Mommy and Daddy I can be trusted with yard care responsibilities.  I'm always really careful when I'm mowin', too.  I don't wanna hurt me, or any standers-by, or throw rocks onto the house or cars!  Nice'n'careful is how I roll when I'm mowin' the lawn.

I like to think of mowin' the lawn as a great workout.  Pushing that mower around works it all: my back, my quads, glutes'n'hammies, my trapezius muscles, my delts, my pecs, and of course, my core.  Also, I get a lot of steps in, pushing the lawn mower back and forth!  It's a workout while getting work done... or getting work done while working out!  I haven't decided which, really.  Either way, it's great!

And when I'm allll done, I can sit down and relax!
Now, what I like most about my particular model of lawn mower is that it's really quiet, so I can hear the sounds of nature going on around me.  You know, birds singing, Rozzie barking to other dogs in the neighborhood, cars going by, airplanes flying overhead. ... What's that? ... Oh, cars and airplanes aren't nature? ... I see.  Well, that's okay.  I don't mind 'em.  It's nice to know there's other people in the world.  Helps with feeling connected and all that. 

I'll miss the summertime and using my bubble lawnmower, but I know that I'll be seeing Summer again, come next April, May, or June.  You never know when Winter's gonna move out here in the Bing, and Summer's gonna return.  That's another thing that makes life so exciting.  But Summer always comes back.

And in the meantime, I'm gonna convert my bubble mower to a floor buffer and use it inside the house.  How about that?!  Ah!hahahahahahaha!

I love ya, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment