Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Poppin' the Bubbly!

No, I'm not too little for the bubbly!
Friends, I know I have a lot of favorite things, and I understand that my enthusiasm for my favorite things can get tiresome to some types of people.  To those people, I offer my sincerest apologies, but I'm not gonna change me.  Nope!  It's just how I am, and I like me this way.

So with that being said, allow me to converse about one of my favorite things: celebrating!  I love to celebrate the big and small alike, things like Major Eating Holidays, birthdays, Sabres wins, excellent checkups at my doctor's, finding my other pink cowgirl boot, cleaning up my office, learning a new word, learning a new color...

Well, you get the idea, Friends.  I love to celebrate.  And when I celebrate, I love to pop the bubbly.  That's right.

What's that? ... I'm too little for bubbly?  You think I'd drop my fancy bubbly glass and break it?  You're surprised I even like it, because it tastes like fizzy vinegar?

 Oh! We were talkin' about two different bubblies! 
Friends, what are you talkin' about?  You don't taste bubbly, and even if you did, and I'm not saying I did, but maybe I did because how else would I know, but if you tasted bubbly, you'd find it tastes like plastic, not fizzy vinegar. Furthermore, bubbly doesn't come in a fancy glass.  It comes in sheets, and is usually wrapped around breakable stuff we get in the mail!

... Yeah!  I'm talking about bubbly wrap!  What are YOU talking about? ...  Champagne?  Oh, I see your original point, then, Friends.  I AM too little for champagne, and that's okay with me.  I probably wouldn't like it very much.  I like the crackers they served up at Dr. Frank's, though, while my Big People were tasting champagne.  They were good crackers!  Nice 'n' hearty, like I like 'em!

Anyway, since we're now on the same page, I'll continue talking about how I love to celebrate by popping the bubbly.  I grab a sheet and just start pinching the little bubbles.  It's so much fun to hear them go "POP!" but I also like to feel the pop between my fingertips.  It's always kind of a surprise, when each little bubble finally decides to just go POP!

  
Whether you celebrate with your bubbly or my bubbly, celebrate everything in life, Friends!
I think that's what adds to the festiveness of the bubbly, Friends!  You just never know when it's gonna POP or go "WOOOOHOOOOO!"  You just never do!

Celebrating makes life a lot more fun, Friends.  Have you ever noticed that?  It does.  So here's my thing.  Whether you celebrate with the bubbly you Big People drink, or you celebrate with bubbly wrap like I do, the important thing is that you should celebrate everything in life, mmmmmkay, Friends?!  There's a lot to pop the bubbly over!  There really is!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment