Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

So Fun It's SPOOKY!

Mr. Noodle just squirted that toothpaste all over himself!
Friends, how's your HalloWEEK going?  Mine's going really well.  I'm keeping up the HalloWEEK spirit, no problems! 

Something that's really helping me get and stay excited about Halloween is watching the Noodles on Elmo's World on Sesame Street.  Not because the Noodles are scary or gross or creepy, but because they're much fun!

Actually, the Noodles are so much fun, it's spooky! 

Did Miss Noodle just put that sweater sleeve on her LEG?!
What makes it spooky is that the Noodles know just how to make me laugh.  Whether it's Mr. Noodle putting his raincoat on to go to the beach, or Mr. Noodle's brother Mister Noodle trying to brush his teeth with the toothpaste inside the tube, or the antics of Mr. Noodle's sister Miss Noodle or his other sister Ms. Noodle, they know what to do right at the right time to make me laugh.

Mister Noodle! That's not how you fly a kite!
It's like the Noodles are in my head!  That's SPOOKY!

They just get me!

So there you go, Friends!  This HalloWEEK, if you don't like gross things, or really scary things, but you still want to experience some kind of thrill this timeayear, have a great laugh.  The kind of laugh that starts down in your belly and bubbles up and you can't stop laughing.  It's a great way to celebrate HalloWEEK!

You might say it's so much fun to laugh like that, that it's.... SPOOKY!

I love ya, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment