Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Uh-Oh! It's HalloWEEK!

Why, yes, I DID dress up for Halloweek!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's finally here.  Thursday is Halloween, so this is Halloweek!  I bet it's going to be positively spooktacular!  So welcome to HALLOWEEK, Friends!

I'm not really sure what a person does for HalloWEEK.  I s'pose you could wear a lot of black and skulls and spiders and stuff.  Or if you're my Mommy, that's every single week of the year.  I suppose wearing spooky clothes is a really easy way to gt into the spirit of HalloWEEK!  That's what I'm gonna do!

I believe another way to celebrate HalloWEEK is to enjoy Halloween-themed foods all week long.  Roasted Pumpkin Soup would be a good and nutritious food to start with.  I love pumpkins, and I love things that are roasted!  I bet putting those things together in a soup is just delicious! 
I find it's really easy to get into the spirit for Halloween!

I love delicious foods!

Also, instead of serving just regular corn for meals, you could serve Candy Corn.  You don't even need to cook it!  You don't hafta toss it with any butter or salt and pepper!  It's all ready for you already!  Plus, it's available in giant bags and tubs this timeayear! 
I think the word fancy people use is "Plentiful."  Candy Corn is plentiful this timeayear!

Um, what would be some other good HalloWEEK foods?  Do you have any suggestions, Big People? 

I know some people like to name regular foods gross things or spooky things for Halloween, like peeled grapes for eyeballs, or any gross application of cooked pasta of different shapes.  Or they'll make up regular food to look gross or spooky.  That's not what I'm into.

See ya tomorrow, Friends! We'll have a SPOOKTACULAR week!
I am excited for this year's Halloween, since I'm going to dress up in a Halloween costume and go around with Mommy and Daddy.  I'm not going on a full-on Trick-or-Treating expedition, but I'm going to do a limited engagement.  Just goin' around to my family in the area.  All the Trick-or-Treating greats started small, just like me, so I'm really excited to have this opportunity!

It doesn't really matter how much candy I get.  What really matters is how much fun I get to have, and that's why I'm so excited that this week is HalloWEEK.  We get to stretch the spooktacular fun out and have four or five days, instead of just one!  How about that?!

I'll check in with ya tomorrow, Friends! 

Be sure to get HalloWEEK started out right, Friends!  This kicks off the Big Fall-Winter Holidays!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment