Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Tractor-Tractor

Hiya, Friends! Zoe here, reporting from the tractor!
Friends, have I told you lately how much I love the tractor?  If I have, I apologize for repeating myself.  But I really, really love the tractor.  It can do so many neat things!

Well, for instance, it can mow the lawn and plow the snow out of the driveway.  It can move and smooth gravel and dirt!  It can push or pull over trees!  It can carry heavy things.  It can lift up heavy things.  It can pull a wagon or a trailer (Not my Little Red Wagon!)!  It can push dirt around!

Safety's important! Buckle up and protect your ears!
Plus, it's just fun to ride around on!

It's hard for me to quantify just what's the best thing about my tractor, because there are so many things I love about it.  It's one of those gems that's fun to use AND super-useful!

I don't know when, exactly, it was that I started really liking the tractor.  I think it's always been this way.  I think I was just born to love the tractor.  You see, nobody said "Zoe, you oughtta think the tractor's cool!"  Nope!  I thought that, all on my own!  One day, I heard its engine, and saw this brilliant-looking orange vehicle go by, and I was just in love with it!  I wanted to find out everything I could about it!

Be careful leaving the garage!
I do practice safety when I'm on the tractor.  For starters, I always, ALWAYS buckle up.  Next, I put on a pair of earphones.  They keep the sharp sound from hurting my ears.  And, they look cool.  Looking cool isn't EVERYTHING, but it's a nice bonus to have when you're protecting your hearing, anyway!

It's important to be really careful when driving something like the tractor!  You've gotta be on the lookout for people, animals, and things at all times.  You don't wanna run into anybody or anything!  You definitely don't! 

So, I love the tractor, and I love being safe on the tractor.  I really do.  When I drive the tractor*, I just love to think about things and stuff.  I get a lot of thinkin' done when I drive the tractor.  I get a lot of movin' stuff done, too! 

Hey!  The tractor helps me multi-task, Friends!  How about that?!

*Psssst, Friends- I only get to drive the tractor in my imagination.  For one thing, my legs are still too short to reach the pedals, and for the other thing, I'm TWO.  My Mommy would never just let me drive the tractor all by myself!  I could get hurt!  Imagination tractor rides are the best, though!  So it's all okay!  Okay!  Zoe out!

No comments:

Post a Comment