Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

All I'm Sayin' Is Give Monday a Chance!

Just like at the beginning of the year, anything's possible on a Monday!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey.  Happy First Monday of the New Year!

I know none of us are really fans of Mondays.  At least we weren't back in 2013, but this year's all new and shiny and bright (that's why I'm wearin' shades in my picture for today- because of that oldie called "The Future's So Bright, I Hafta Wear Shades!!!") and I had a talk with Monday, and Monday says if we can just have a little patience with it and not be all grumbly when we see it coming, it'll be a whole lot nicer to us here in 2014.

Can we give Monday a chance, Friends?

It's all about perception.  It is.  I've decided that I'm gonna be excited for Mondays this year, because Mondays are like a mini New Year's Day, and we get it once a week!  I don't mean with the big, expensive, fabulous parties on Sunday Night.  I mean they're like a mini New Year's Day every week because if you're gonna start up something to improve yourself, it usually takes effect on a Monday.  If you're gonna start a new job, it usually starts up on a Monday.  If there's a notable holiday over a weekend, it's usually observed on a Monday (how about that?!)

See, Monday's aren't all bad.  And I'm learnin' that if I want something in life, that's the very thing I need to give away.  I want Monday to love and respect me, and not make me sad and miserable and not to be ambivalent about me, so instead of waitin' for Monday to make the first move, I'm gonna show Monday love and respect and make it happy, and I know it's gonna show the same consideration to me.

Give it a try, Friends!  Instead of sayin' 'Ugh, Monday!' today, how 'bout ya give Monday a great big hug and say 'I had a GREAT weekend, Monday, and I'm so glad to see you so I can start the whole thing over again this week!  It's good to see ya!  Let's have an adventure!'

It's all about perception, Friends.  It really is.

All right.  Let's get crackalackin' on this.  Make it a great day!  I'll see ya tomorrow, and I love ya lots-n-lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment