Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Took The Moon for a Walk!

Reading will take you anywhere, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  As you know, I love to read, and when I find a book I really love, I really love it.  I mean really, really love it lots.

My favorite book right now is called I Took the Moon for a Walk, and it's about this little boy who goes for a walk with the moon one night.  They go through a neighborhood, down a path through the middle of a park, the moon has to jump over a church spire, and then the moon shows the boy its reflection in a smooth stream.  I love to make my fingers walk over the little bridge in that picture!  It makes me feel like I'm part of the story!

Finally, the moon takes the boy back to his house, where the boy goes to sleep, and the moon shines in his window all night, keeping watch over him.
Even on a walk with the Moon! Wouldn't that be fantastic?

I love that book.  I really do.  Well, I'm fascinated by the moon.  It's a special treat when I get to see the moon peeking through my window.   I feel like I'm seeing a friend when I see the moon.

So that book has a lot of special meaning to me, because I'd love to take the moon for a walk sometime.  I think it'd be like getting to spend the day with the Stanley Cup.  It'd be a really big honor, and I'd wanna make sure the moon got to see and do some stuff on its walk with me.  You know, like going for a walk around my neighborhood.  I'd introduce the moon to the township trucks I love to watch drive past my house.  I'd introduce the moon to my pal Rozzie, and take it to see the cows-n-horses in the pasture next door.

Maybe I'd take the moon to the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville. 

Reading is my Aeroplane!
Do you think the moon would like the Texas Hot as much as I do?  I mean, I guess I could take the moon somewhere else, but I sure like that place, and I think the moon would be wowed, too.  I mean, if I got to spend a day with the Stanley Cup, I'd definitely take the Stanley Cup to the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville!  And the moon is kind of a bigger deal than even the Stanley Cup.  I mean, it is.  EVERYBODY loves the moon, and I understand that not everybody's a hockey fan.  And I think the Texas Hot is one of the coolest places I've ever been, so yes.  I'd take the moon there.  They have a variety of things on the menu.  The moon would definitely find something it likes. 

I'd suggest a cheeseburger, French fries, Vanilla Pepsi, and a slice'a' coconut cream pie.  That's what I'd suggest to the moon to order.  If the moon was really hungry, a Texas Hot. 

Goodness, Friends, now I'M hungry! I'd better get myself some grub.  I'd better.  You think about where YOU'D take the moon if you got to take the moon for a walk!  It's so much fun to think about!

Remember, I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment