Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Buddy'n'Me!

Nothin' says 'Halloween' like a friendly black cat!  And candy.
Hiya, Friends!  Well, you know, since Halloween isn't until TONIGHT, and right now, when you're getting this, is early in the morning, I don't yet have a picture of me in my Halloween costume. 

All is not lost, though, Friends.  I asked my friend Buddy Cat to come visit you with me today, and he agreed.  Buddy Cat is VERY agreeable.

That's why he and I get along so well, I think!

Anyway, as you can see, Buddy is a Halloween Icon.  He is!  Buddy Cat is a black cat!  He's also one-half of the duo Black Cat and Ghost Dog, along with Rozzie, on accounta Rozzie bein' all white, and she doesn't like to dress up for Halloween, so she and Buddy just tell everybody she's a Ghost Dog. 

It's more for spooky effect on Halloween.  Rozzie, as you know, is definitely alive and well.

But we're visiting with my buddy Buddy today.  Buddy and I go WAY back, just like Rozzie and I do, except Buddy lives over to Gramma and Pop-Pop's house.  He's a big cat, and he has the biggest green eyes I've ever seen.  When I was a baby, I tried to grab Buddy's eyes, and he didn't even get sore at me.  That's when I knew we were gonna be True Pals.

These days, I know it isn't polite to try to grab Buddy's big, green eyes.  So Buddy and I spend a lot of time playing together.  We like to play hide-n-seek, fetch the toy, and Texas Hold'em Poker.  Don't let Buddy's sweet face fool ya, Friends.  He is a card-hustler!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, and I'll have a picture of me in my costume.  I love ya, Friends!  I hope you get only Treats in your Trick-or-Treat tonight! Happy Halloween!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment